While you can’t control what’s said about your brand online, you can establish credibility and trust in your audience by using appropriate content marketing strategies.
3 Content Marketing Strategies to Build a Positive Online Reputation
Earned media should be a focus for all businesses as these create a positive outlook and build trust, credibility and connect with your target audience.
How to draft an earned media content?
- Ensure to keep the headline interesting and include the brand name in it
- Mention the most important information and keep it simple and short.
- Include some quotes of the company’s CEO, COO and other authoritative individuals.
- Provide links to content that you want your brand to rank for.
How to draft paid media content?
- Ensure to include your brand name with positive content
- Avoid selling your brand but, educate the audience
- Maintain a consistent brand tonality and image
How to draft content for owned media?
- Conduct a thorough audit of your existing content
- Define clear content marketing objectives and quantum and forms of content to meet this objective.
- Optimize content to rank for specific keywords; develop authentic and credible content that your target audience will look forward to.
- Periodically, review performance and tweak content creation.